Where and when does our Club meet?
The Boise ATV Trail Riders Club (BATRC) meet once a month on the third Tuesday at the Idaho Pizza Company, 405 E. Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Come early, meet other ATV members and guests; and have dinner with them. Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.
Membership Types & Dues:
Our membership calendar is from January 1 to December 31. There are four Membership Types:
1 – Individual (18 Years & Older) – $15/Year
2 – Spouse / Family – $20/Year
3 – Sponsor / Business / Dealer – $60 /Year
4 – Associate /Honorary (Advocate) – $10
Additional Information About BATRC:
- Print a copy of our Informational Packet which includes: Reasons for Joining an ATV Club and Our Purpose.
Ways to Join Us Today!
1 – Come to a Meeting: Applications are available at our meetings, please come and see what we are all about and join there.
2 – U.S. Mail Postal Service: Print off a copy of our Boise ATV Trail Riders Membership Application, fill it out, attach your check and mail to the BATRC address below. Membership cards will be given to you at meeting or mailed to you.
- Our Mailing Address
Boise ATV Trail Riders
P.O. Box 190933
Boise, Idaho 83719
3 – Electronically / Online: You can renew your membership or join us by using the website and PayPal. PayPal does not charge to set up a PayPal account; however, there is a small fee to process the payment. Fee is shown in the Shopping Cart when checking out. Follow next three steps:
- First — Register on the website. You must be registered first on our website before you can use PayPay. To register, click on REGISTER (upper right side of screen), and fill out the information requested. You will receive an e-mail from our website to verify your e-mail address. Make sure to respond back to this e-mail. If you did not receive an e-mail, check your Junk Mail and spam blocker to allow access. If you are having issues registering, please contact our web admin.
- Second — Fill out the Membership Application Request on-line form. Click on Join Our Club to fill out Application. After you complete the Application, click NEXT at the bottom of the form and you will be directed to add your membership purchase to our BATRC Membership Shopping Cart. (Note: the form will appear in red if required information is missing.)
- Third — Initiate Payment Process. In Shopping Cart, click on “Proceed to Checkout.” If needed, click on PayPal link for a printable copy on “How PayPal works on our website.” For assistance, contact a web admin.
Officers & Directors:
- Patrick Sherman, President – 916-226-5684
- Jim Maxey, Vice President – 208-861-7326
- Dennis Colton, Treasurer – 208-284-1664
- Liz Colton, Secretary
- Mike Pierce, Director & Membership (1 yr term left) 208-631-9512
- Russ Burkhardt, Director (2 yr term) – 208-846-9396
- Doug Davidson, Director (3 yr term)
- David Claiborne, BATRC Idaho State ATV Association Club Representative
Volunteer Committee Positions:
- Mike & Yvette Pierce, Membership & Club Store – 208-631-9512
- Pauline Jones, Web Admin – 208-484-3040
- _____________, Webmaster
- Bill Jones, Media & Ride Leader – 208-375-0101
- Linda Colton, Christmas Party Committee Chairperson
- Russ Burkhardt, Audit Committee Chairperson
- Steven Huffman, Nominations Committee Chairperson
- Doug Davidson, Picnic Committee Chairperson
- Mike Pierce, Russ Burkhardt and Doug Davidson, Welcoming Committee
- Vacant, Member at Large
- Vacant, Writer/Reporter for Website/Newsletter