The following are some of the favorite articles the BATRC has found over the years. Always a good practice to review them often for safe and fun riding.
1. Rider Tips: Nine quick tips to remember out on the trail.
2. Carry on Items: List of possible things to carry on your ATV.
3. Trail Difficulty Guide: Find out how trails are rated so you can determine if you or your family/friends have the ability to ride them.
4. Climbing Hills: Not quite sure how to climb or traverse a hill on your ATV, see this link.
5. Poison Ivy: Find out what Poison Ivy looks like and how to treat it.
6. Layering Up for the Winter Weather: Find out what to wear to stay warm in winter while riding.
7. ATV Riding & Common Sense: Common sense tips on how to ride safely.
8. Minimize ATV/UTV Impact: Be good stewards of the environment by following these tips.
9. Noxious weeds: Do you part and keep from spreading noxious weed seeds.
If you have found other articles that you would like to share, please send them to us.